Job Vacancy Inpex – Sr. Asset Petroleum Engineer
Sr. Asset Petroleum Engineer (C/065/ASP/05/2013)
- In the Asset SupportJob Vacancy INPEX - Asset Petroleum Engineer. Baca ... »'s Petroleum EngineeringJob Vacancy BP Indonesia - Process Safety Engineer Cat B. Baca ... » team provide higher level expertise in the processes related to (i) monitoring, assessing, and solving issues of the developmental/ operational activities of INPEXJob Vacancy INPEX - Commercial Sr. Coordinator. Baca ... » non-operatorship interests, (ii) building exploratory and operational data bases to be used for sourcing opportunities for new exploration and development assets in Indonesia – including non conventional energy – CBM, Geothermal, Shale Gas (iii) providing technical support and expertise for the development of Babar SelaruJob Vacancy INPEX - Asset Geophysicist. Baca ... » Asset Project.
- Provide higher level petroleum engineering expertise in the processes of monitoring all exploration/development/production activities of INPEX Indonesia's non-operator assets: Mahakam/Bontang LNG, Attaka, SNSB, Sebuku , Berau/Tangguh LNG Project
- Provide higher level petroleum engineering expertise when supporting the Petroleum Engineering team in representing INPEX Indonesia in all partner meetings over INPEX Indonesia's non-operator assets.
- With other professionals in the Asset Support's Petroleum Engineering team, provide higher level petroleum engineering expertise supports – when required – to (i) block operators and (ii) the INPEX Babar Selaru team.
- Provide higher level petroleum engineering expertise support in the communication with Head Quarters; BPMIGAS; Business Partners and INPEX management and solution of issues on all production/operations/development issues of INPEX non operatorship interests
- Provide higher level petroleum engineering expertise support to the Asset Support/'s Petroleum Engineering team in their participation in new venture acquisition processes.
- Provide higher level petroleum engineering expertise in the setting-up, building and maintenance of a production/petroleum engineering/reservoir engineering data base to support both non operatorship and operatorship INPEX interests as well as asset acquisition processes.
Qualification & Work Experience Requirements:
- Academic degree in science and/or engineering related to subsurface studies and management;
- A minimum of 9 years in the Oil and GasJob Vacancy ConocoPhillips - Rotating Equipment Engineer. Baca ... » industry – in the areas of subsurface studies and management;
- Fluency in English both spoken and written;
- Computer Literacy and report writing skills. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office and related software;
- Able to work well in a multicultural team and be highly motivated, disciplined, dynamic with good personality.
- Studies related to Oil and Gas Industry
- All Engineering
- Related to subsurface data studies and management
Expired date : 11-07-2013
If you are interested please visit the official website with Inpex to register first to apply klik career.inpex.co.id/registration/
Index Kategori Ini »